Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides A/V design and implementation.
- Provides A/V design and implementation for video conferencing.
- Supervises and coordinates contract installer(s) to repair equipment that cannot be repaired by internal personnel.
- Maintains records of list and pertinent details for staff.
- Provides consulting services to staff for video conferencing.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned in support goals and core values
- Requires an Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field; a Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of three years experience in providing A/V support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Should have a thorough knowledge of audio-visual systems.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of video capture (filming) and storage.
- Should be able to deal with people in a professional manner.
- Should be able to function in a team environment, and must have excellent communication skills.
- Should be able to provide excellent customer service skills for staff.
This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity and will afford the chosen candidate an opportunity to work with a stable well know organization in the area. Please applyfor this position via email.