- Duties include interpreting requirements and block diagrams, writing use cases, implementing AMX User Interfaces (touch panels), peer reviews, and writing AMX control code with heavy serial interface usage to control various types of equipment.
- A candidate must be able to write and run test plans and integrate code with end user equipment.
- In addition to writing new code based on requirements, you must also maintain existing code.
- BS degree with 3 years experience, or 7 years with an AA degree, or 11 years experience with no degree.
- AMX Programmer 1 Certification and 2 – 4 years of AMX coding experience. AMX Programmer II certification is highly desirable.Strong background in structured programming and/or object oriented programming is required.
- This includes demonstrated use of procedures, logic structures and good commentary.Familiarity with Visual Source Safe and good CM practices is a plus.
- Qualified candidate will have 2-4 years of AMX coding experience with an AMX Programmer I certification (preferred to have AMX Programmer II).